Sunday 8 March 2015

Swimming Sports

 Swimming

I can remember the freezing water coming right up to my torso. I started shivering endlessly. I even made some little ripples in the water. I started feeling really nervous! It wasn’t like I was the only one. I stared down the row of people I could easily tell we all felt the same way.
“On your marks,” it sounded really croaky. But I wasn’t focused on it anyway I had other thing to worry about. “Get set” he said. I looked to the end of the pool where the crowd of kids were cheering. “Bang!” I jumped into streamline and dived under water.

The bottom of the pool looked crystal blue. I came up for a breath of air and went straight into freestyle. I couldn’t tell if I was in the lead but I knew I wasn’t last. For me it seemed like it was never going to end. It was also hard to focus when you had Wayne screaming in your ear. “Slap” my hand hit the wall. I stood up “DANG!” I came 2nd to my brother who came 1st and of course it was in the final.            By WH                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.