Monday 23 March 2015

Dogs on the Beach

I stare with great interest at the two marshmallow, fluffy dogs, sprinting down the beach. Every drop of water splinters into the air like an explosive detonation. The sand under the dogs' feet buckle as they hurtle across.
The bitter smell of salt invades my nose and the dogs screech to a halt. They both pull outrageously funny faces. I chuckle at the sight. Now covered in water, the dogs both look like my hair on a Sunday night after a shower.
Suddenly, out of the blue, I hear the sound of a seagull. The dogs start barking furiously at the seagull and start to hurtle towards it. The battle suddenly turned into a barking and screeching frenzy. The ending is horrific, so I think I'll stop here....
by RO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.