Monday 8 April 2019

'Bob The Builder' Buddy Writing Y5 & Y2


Room 6 got together with their Year 2 Buddies to do some collaborative writing together about the new classrooms that are being built at our school. At the end, please take a look at the movie we made.

I saw a HUGE crane lifting up a classroom and moving it through the fences. I heard the crane’s wheels moving across the pavement. I could smell the smoke of the exhaust pipes of the trucks. I liked the wooden ramps and I am interested in how the builders made them.
By Evie and Arya

A huge gigantic crane started coming in with four new classrooms. They brought them on to the field half a classroom at a time. I heard the crane rumbling and grumbling outside my class. There was smelly dirt coming into my mouth and nose. Ewww!!!!
By Chanelle and Luise

Last week I saw the huge crane and the classrooms come to our school. When the crane went on the path I could hear the concrete splitting apart and the loud machine. I could smell the dust and the smell of the wood.
I felt excited and also a little bit jealous because I wanted to move into the new classrooms. I would like to have a classroom on the field because I would like the bees to come in and swarm through the window.
By Isla and Emily

I saw a crane lifting the classrooms up on the field. I also saw Mr T looking at the really cool classrooms. I heard the crane crackling when it moved. I smelled fresh nature mixed with the gassy smell from the machines.
By Denan and Nathan

I saw the orange cones all over the field. They were about 30 cms tall and there were about five hundred of them all over the field with a fence to keep the children safe. I wondered what was happening. Then the children came out of their classrooms and I heard the kids shouting “Wow!” There was a strong smell of wood that the builders were using to make the classrooms. I felt very excited.
By Blake and Sunny




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.